Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday’s Trip to the Book Fair

Yulupa School is hosting a Scholastic book Fair this week. I had a bit of a list but bought a few other books that caught my eye. I’ll be reviewing the books one by one but I thought I’d let you see what I bought today.

Road Trip AR level 4.3, 3 points.

Whatever After If the Shoe Fits AR level 2.9, 3 points

Snow Treasures 5.3 AR, 5 points

The Dog RulesAR 3.2, 0.5 points

Happy Birthday Hamster AR 1.5, 0.5 points

The following books currently have no AR grade level and test:

Fly Guy Presents Sharks 3-D Thrillers Space

Guide to Puppies Z is for Moose

For the Love of Dogs

As usual, my purchases are heavy on dog books. I also couldn’t resist  a new Fly Guy book or the sequel to a book I just reviewed and one I first read in 1957.

No comments:

Post a Comment